CIVIL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Earth and Energy Construction Ltd. is a leading provider of civil construction services throughout Western Canada. We work closely with our clients to ensure all aspects of the project are successfully met. We offer a broad range of services which allows us to work on many phases of construction projects in a wide range of sectors.
- Management and coordination of all trades and suppliers.
- Construction Managers and Construction Coordinators who are Professional Engineers and Civil Technologists with extensive construction management experience.
- Superintendents who are experienced in completing major projects.
- Computerized management systems which track costs, trends and subcontractor management.
Earth and Energy Construction has access to an extensive, owned equipment fleet which is optimally located to support rapid and cost-effective deployment. We also maintain a skilled workforce of experienced operators. All new operators will be put through a rigorous training and development program prior to starting any new project.
Heavy and Light
Civil Construction Services
- Site Preparation
- Underground Utilities Installation
- Earth Dams / Canal Construction
- Road Construction
- Railway Construction
- Compressor and Pump stations, SAGD Pads
- Retaining Walls
- Tank Foundations
- Mine Development
- Winter Exploration
- Facility Maintenance and Site Services
- Tailings Management
- Reservoirs & Ponds
- Slope Stabilization
- Final Grading