Earth and Energy Construction Ltd. understands the values of strong, long lasting relationships with local indigenous communities. We strive to create meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships that last.
Local indigenous businesses are one of Earth and Energy’s top priority when working in Northern or Western Canada. We have a valued list of subcontractors and suppliers we have worked over the years. Earth and Energy continues to partner with communities where we have completed previous work.
Earth and Energy Construction Ltd is proud to partner with Indigenous communities on their traditional territories across Western Canada. Below is our 5 key principles:
- Community social engagement
- Providing employment opportunities to local residents
- Delivering socio-economic benefits to regions
- We operate in an environmentally friendly safe and sustainable manner.
- Developing lasting relationships with local suppliers
Earth and Energy Construction understands that in these northern communities no two are alike. We have experienced Community Relations / Business Development representatives who help engage in the community before work is initiated. Earth and Energy knows it is important to fully understand the northern communities in which we work. We work to gain their trust and further a long-term relationship. Earth and Energy builds foundations on which long-term relationships will last.
Heavy and Light
Civil Construction Services
- Site Preparation
- Underground Utilities Installation
- Earth Dams / Canal Construction
- Road Construction
- Railway Construction
- Compressor and Pump stations, SAGD Pads
- Retaining Walls
- Tank Foundations
- Mine Development
- Winter Exploration
- Facility Maintenance and Site Services
- Tailings Management
- Reservoirs & Ponds
- Slope Stabilization
- Final Grading